Skip To Content

There are several acceptable documents to show proof of your business name. These include:

  • Articles of Incorporation or Organization
  • EIN Confirmation Letter
  • Prior Year’s Tax Return

If adding an assumed name, also known as a “Doing Business As” or “DBA”, you will need to provide your DBA or Assumed Name Certificate. Where this alternative name is filed is dependent on your state, but oftentimes it is filed with the Secretary of State, County Deed

We don't support Internet Explorer

Please use Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge to view this site.