As the winds of change sweep through the industry, we’re delighted to usher in yet another year of progress and innovation. However, before we close the book on another calendar year, we wanted to use this opportunity to reflect on our achievements and recap all that has unfolded behind the scenes at Grasshopper over the past 6 months. From feature-rich platform enhancements to a new product launch, join us as we set the stage for the exciting chapters that lie ahead in our ongoing pursuit of pushing boundaries, redefining what’s possible, and delivering an exceptional digital banking experience.
- Accelerator Checking: On October 3rd, we announced the launch of Accelerator Checking, a feature-packed operating account and partnership ecosystem designed to serve a wide range of startups. With this latest offering, startup clients receive exclusive access to Grasshopper Connect and valuable add-on benefits offered in our partner marketplace.
- Partner & Perks: As a part of the launch of Accelerator Checking, we unveiled our new partner marketplace, featuring carefully selected partnerships and customized offerings tailored to our startup and small- and medium-sized business (SMB) clients.
- Grasshopper Connect: Following the launch of Accelerator Checking, we provided a behind the scenes look at Grasshopper Connect, an exclusive, curated community of investors within our network built for startup clients seeking fundraising opportunities.
- Plaid Integration: Lastly, but certainly not least, we rolled out improvements to our existing Plaid integration. Now, through an API-based connection, Innovator Business Checking and Accelerator Checking clients can generate one-time usernames and passwords directly within online and mobile banking to connect their account to other modern payment applications, such as Venmo.
- Cable: On July 25th, we announced our partnership with Cable, an all-in-one financial crime effectiveness testing platform, to deploy next-level automation and technology for financial crime assurance, testing, and oversight. By partnering with Cable, we’re able to leverage the company’s technology to further automate our operations and drive efficiency while providing fintech clients in our Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) program tools they need to scale efficiently and responsibly.
- Capchase: On November 15th, we announced our partnership with Capchase, a leading provider of non-dilutive financing solutions for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) companies, to provide revenue-based financing for enterprise SaaS startups through our partnership ecosystem, exclusively available to Accelerator Checking clients.
- Vouch: We partnered with Vouch, a digital-first insurance provider, to offer special discounts on business insurance. Through this partnership, founders can protect their startup in as little as 10 minutes and get 5% off their coverage.
- Slack: We partnered with Slack, an AI productivity platform that brings new ways of working to teams. Grasshopper clients get 25% off eligible upgrades to Slack Pro and Business+ for 12 months.
- Linear: And we partnered with Linear, the issue tracker that startups love to use, to help them streamline workflows across the entire product development process. Our startup clients get 3 months free on any Linear plan.
As we reflect on the past few months, we are excited about the progress made. We’ve navigated challenges, celebrated successes, and pushed the boundaries of what our products and technology can achieve. Rest assured, this is not the end but a transition into the next phase of innovation. We eagerly anticipate the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead and look forward to bringing you even more exciting developments this year.
By Brana Webb in Product/Technology Update